Friday, April 18, 2008

Places I've Been (Nigeria continued)


OK now I need to continue and give you the other pictures I have. These are the pictures I have of Ijeoma, the girl who was the main reason I went to Nigeria to begin with. This first picture is a picture of her alone. This is one picture I have of her that I got from her.



This second picture I took of her was one that I took of her, the first night that I arrive in Nigeria, at her parent's house. This was the one picture I took of her when she was not paying attention to me.






I took this picture in the room that I stayed in during my entire visit. My room was on the first level, on the left side of the house, near the front entrance of the house. If you look at the house picture again you can get an idea of where my room was.

The last picture that I have is a picture of Ijeoma, her brother Lucky on the right, and one close friend on the left. She is in the middle of both of them. I have a few more pictures of Ijeoma. But they are not very clear.







One night, toward the end of my visit, I started feeling a little dizzy. I was going to the bathroom a lot. I was sick for a few days as well. For a while I thought I caught Malaria. Ijeom's mother gave me medicine that would help stop the dizziness and sickness.

I did not have Malaria after all. My body had a reaction to some of the food I ate. It was not food poisoning. I was better after several days.

No comments: